I have never thought that anyone, anywhere, would want to know anything about Me. I share Our world every week – but my Own world…I prefer keeping most of it to myself. – But now, these questions are put by children! Well, who can resist answering them?
- A class I wish I would have taken at Uni, is History. In high school we had such a bad teacher – he even made his tests with 1, X, 2 questions and corrected them by pressing the papers through nails marking the right answers…And I used to Love history!
- My favourite comic figure is John Cleese in Fawlty Towers. And we have two Swedish equilibrists who built all their music and all their shows on word juggling – Povel Ramel and Tage Danielsson. Unfortunately they are not with us anymore. Clever use of words is my favourite fun.
- Something I wish I could like is cleaning the house – what great fun there would be every week!
- My first crush was on a guy in the class below me. We were 11 and 10. He was soooo good looking with dark hair and brown eyes – unusual in our ordinary Swedish school in the 1960’s, where everybody was fair or a redhead…Kissed we did at a school party…but that really was not very glamorous…
- When I was 10, my best friend was Margaret, a girl in the class. We were only about 10 pupils in the class – a small country school.
- I am a Libra, and even though I do not believe in astrology, I still enjoy reading about my future…And about the sign itself. Many of the things said about the Libra sign is very much ”me”. So…you never know…maybe there is something….
Grateful I am for getting an invitation to follow my old friend, soon 80, to a dinner and meeting for relatives at the home for elderly people (where she now lives). All her relatives are gone and I am her oldest friend. We have been friends for 40 years.
What I am looking forward to right now, is my two children coming home to celebrate our birthdays, mine and my daughter’s.