Habits work through the senses – join in Cee’s challenge this week and find out more about yourself! I have chosen the positive alternatives: Good.
For more of this, click here.
- Sense of Seeing – What delights visually.
- Sense of Touching – What textures do you like to touch.
- Sense of Hearing – What sounds do you like to hear.
- Sense of Tasting – What tastes good (or bad) to you.
- Sense of Smelling – What smells good(or bad) to you.
Seeing – Nature. Today’s Autumn colours
Touching – My dogs. Only Totti now.
Hearing – Bird song. Waking up to an early morning thrush.
Tasting – Wild berries like these blackberries, newly picked.
So what do these habits tell about me?