Well, we are in 2013 now, but I finally have some time left over to my received Blog of the Year 2012 from beautiful The Retiring Sort. She has a wonderful blog which includes great photos, wise – and funny – writing about life and how to plan it for the best. Pay her a visit – you will not regret it!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple, and that’s one reason why I find a possibilty of participating. The other reason is of course that I would like to pay something back to at least some of all the great bloggers and personalities I have come to love over the last few months. Not everyone is here, because then you would have to put in my whole list of blogs I follow…but I will pick five (as this seems to be the common number to choose)blogs where I feel I truly belong:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
This is a great opportunity to thank/nominate a few friends for their consistently great posts and thoughtful comments:
- Madhu at The Urge To Wander – She offers you pictures from all over the world, pictures you never thought were possible to take, accompanied by inspiring and interesting facts about the journeys.
- Chillbrook at Cornwall – A Photographic Journey – He treats you to outstanding photos together with stories from lovely Cornwall.
- A lady whose name I haven´t figured out… at breathofgreenair – Situated in beautiful Scotland, she does great posts, is a brilliant contributor to some photo challenges I follow, and is always great on comments. Lovely Bearded Collies!
- Lisa at Zeebra Designs & Destinations – She hosts an aweinspiring blog with wonderful photos and reflections, stories about life – and her own life in Ecuador and Costa Rica. A busy woman, but she still takes time to make delightful comments.
- throbbingsofnoontide – Because she has such an open and lucid mind. If you want to walk paths untrodden – go visit her!
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Thank you also to my recently found acquaintance, the inspiring and witty mrscarmichael who bestowed me with The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award or The Very Inspiring blogger Award ! And of course Mary , with the lovely oil pastels, for awarding me the Liebster Award, Thank you again, The Retiring Sort – and to all a Great Sunday!